New repository in GitHub

Hello.

Yesterday I cloned our main repositories grilo and grilo-plugins in
GitHub. You can find them at:

https://github.com/Igalia/grilo
https://github.com/Igalia/grilo-plugins

I will push all the commits we do both to our main repository at
gnome.org and to these github repositories (as well as to our already
repository at Gitorious).

Why a new place?

Well, main reason is the big popularity for GitHub. Lot of people have
an account there. So I think it could be easy for them to clone the
repositories and send merge-requests if needed.

The second reason is due the services around GitHub. In fact, we are
using one of them, Travis CI, which provides a continuous integration
system around repositories.

We are using such service with grilo-plugins. See it at:

https://travis-ci.org/Igalia/grilo-plugins

Each time we do a push, it will run the tests to see if something is
broken. So far it doesn't send a public warning about broken commits.
But I'll configure it to send such messages both to the mailing list as
well as to our #grilo room.

Happy Hacking!

        J.A.