Re: API Request search only in container

On Mon, 2013-04-29 at 07:59 +0200, Roland Peffer wrote:

Maybe something like this would make it:

guint grl_source_search_container (GrlSource *source,  GrlMedia
*container,  const gchar *text, ...

What do you think?

Would it search only in "container", or also in all sub-containers?

Probably, in future it would better to change grl_source_search() to
have a container parameter; NULL would be equivalent to search on root.

Also, I'm wondering: couldn't we get a similar behaviour using the
current search plus the filters in options?

For instance, searching in an album could be implemented with a
search(), using a filter like "album == AlbumFoo".

br

        J.A.