Re: GrlMediaBox serialize unserialize problem

On Thu, 2013-06-06 at 10:08 +0200, Roland Peffer wrote:
I have a situation where I store GrlMedia subclasses like Box, Audio, or Video as serialized strings.
All may have also an url attached.
When I unserialize the stored information, I do not get the url back for type GrlMediaBox.
For Audio and Video it works.
As far I understod the code in grl-media.c it finds the url key and value (line 563 and after) .
But then it seems not to be appended to the GrlMediaBox box instance.

Any idea what is wrong?

Roland

Hi.

Can you paste the serialized string?