Re: Last changes before pushing 0.2.0

On Mon, 2012-07-30 at 17:44 +0200, Juan A. Suarez Romero wrote:
> I've tried to keep this email short, so for any question, just send an
> email and/or contact through IRC.

Sorry. A couple of comments I forgot to add.

In order to help other people to migrate from 0.1.x to 0.2.0, I'm
planning writing a couple of posts explaining how to migrate
applications and plugins.

The other comments are about the patches in mailing list pending to be
reviewed. I'll take a look at them and if possible, I'll try to migrate
them myself to the new API.

	J.A.