Re: XML-based sources (Metadata Factory plugin)

On Thu, 2012-07-19 at 23:29 +0200, Michał Sawicz wrote:

> I've one proposal, though. I believe people are more familiar with CSS
> selectors [1] than they are with XPath (even though XPath is more
> complete, probably) due to almost everyone having experience with some
> web development.

Sounds interesting, specially if CSS selectors can be mapped
straightforward to XPath, so internally we handle XPath expressions.
That would keep the code simply.

Still, I need to finish some details and merge everything in master. So
I will take a look at after releasing everything.

Thanks!

	J.A.