Re: Operation options (filtering, sorting and more)

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 17:48 +0100, Guillaume Emont wrote:
> > That is, for instance, having a GrlOptionsSort object/structure with
> the
> > api related to do sorting, and having GrlOptionsFilter with the api
> > handle filtering.
> I fear that solution could make things even more complicated than the
> problem it's trying to solve.

I fail to see why having things separated can complicate the problem.
>From a user pov, I see it easier to have things separated: user can
focus in sorting or filtering, each of them with its own api, instead of
a big blog with lot of api there.

In some way, i feel weird mixing all options in the same place, but then
having one type for options and another type for capabilities...

	J.A.