Adding new metadata

Hi all,

I would like to add some new metadata key mostly to handle some EXIF
property available on pictures. Here is the list of what I would like to
support :
	   - camera model
           - original resolution
           - date taken
           - orientation
           - flash usage
           - exposure time
           - original size (XResolution/YResolution)

Some of these properties are quite specific. How would you like to see
them appear in Grilo ? :
	- exposed in the core as well as already available properties ?
	- private to one plugin ?

In the second case, how should the corresponding value be retrieved ?
Calling grl_media_source_metadata () with keys parameter being NULL ?

Thanks for your responses.

Regards,

--
Lionel Landwerlin