[multivalued in grilo-plugins (v3) 0/3]

Hi.

This patchset is basically a rework to take care of changes done in core.

Also, as Iago requested, I've made Youtube plugin to add all the thumbnails in
media.

As in the core case, if everything is right, I would like to integrate the work
in the next release, expected for later today.

		J.A.

Juan A. Suarez Romero (3):
  gravatar: Use multivalued keys
  lastfm-albumart: Provide all available thumbnails
  youtube: Provide all thumbnails

 src/gravatar/grl-gravatar.c               |   48 ++++++++++++++++++----------
 src/lastfm-albumart/grl-lastfm-albumart.c |   35 ++++++++++++++++-----
 src/youtube/grl-youtube.c                 |    7 ++--