Re: Documentation on writing a Grilo plugin

>>> I have reviewed the notes on live.gnome.org and am presently
>>> reading some of the source code for the existing plugins. Does there
>>> exist any high level documentation of the plugin API?

>> Check out the documentation in gtkdoc, Iago wrote some bits about that topic,
>> though, I don't know if they are properly updated.

> Documentation is updated, but it is still far incomplete. I've planned
> to improve it covering all aspects in Grilo from using it to how to
> write a plugin, and all concepts involved.

Thank you. I have been able to get some basic functionality by reviewing
the existing plugins. I ended up writing the core plugin in C but did some
libdmapsharing-related interface implementations in Vala. I am able to
list the media files in a DAAP share using grilo-test-ui.  I think I will
take some time to refine and submit my plugin once Totem supports Grilo.

--
Mike

:wq