[PATCH 00/11] Update plugins to new date format (now correctly rebased on master).
- From: Guillaume Emont <guijemont igalia com>
- To: grilo-list gnome org
- Subject: [PATCH 00/11] Update plugins to new date format (now correctly rebased on master).
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:08:25 +0200
Sorry for the mess.
As a reference, here is what I said (and is still valid) about this patchset:
This is a new version of a patchset sent previously. Apart from rebasing to
latest master, the main differences with the previous patchset are:
- do not use the iso8601 date setters, which have been removed from GrlMedia,
use grl_date_time_from_iso8601() instead.
- added a new key in bookmarks to expose the bookmarking date
This patchset has been rebased, if you want to see the evolution from the
previous patchset, you should have a look at:
] [Thread Prev