Re: [grilo-plugins] Tracker plugin new features

On Mon, 2011-01-17 at 10:17 +0000, llandwerlin gmail com wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Here is a serie of patches to add new features to the tracker plugin.
> This new features includes search & browsing mode. The browsing mode
> is configurable on the fly and proposes flat, directory or category
> browsing. Some of these patch also add some asynchronous support.

It would be good if commits honours what they tell to do.

Thus, try next time each commit just only does what it tells it does,
and nothing more. If more commits are needed, no problem, they are
welcome.

Otherwise, it is more complex to understand each commit, and can lead to
future problems if we need to, for instance, revert some commit.

	J.A.