Re: upnp: plugging leaks

At first glance the patches look good to me, but since these are on top of the patch to add the query() support I'll let Juan and Guillaume to handle these after that one.

BTW, looks like we are leaking 'OperationSpec *os' also in upnp_source_browse, upnp_source_search and upnp_source_metadata when gupnp_service_proxy_begin_action fails, this also seems to be present in your patch to add grl_upnp_source_query.

Iago