Grilo + Spotify

Hi,

I am writing a grilo plugin to support Spotify.

http://www.spotify.com

As for youtube and others the plugin requires several configuration options (username, password, spotify application key).

Would it be acceptable to add some config key or is there a more appropriate way to pass those information to the plugin.

The config keys would be as follow :
GRL_CONFIG_KEY_USERNAME as a string
GRL_CONFIG_KEY_PASSWORD as a string
GRL_CONFIG_KEY_APIKEY_BLOB as an array of byte ( spotify requires a binary api key)

If this is accepable I will provide a patch.

--
 Fabien Lebaillif - Delamare