Re: How to add proxy support

2011/4/14 Víctor M. Jáquez L. <vjaquez igalia com>:
> Anyway we should provide a unified way to set the proxy settings for
> all the enabled plugins.

FWIW, I think the GNOME way of doing this is to go through libproxy.
This has integration at the gio level (GProxy/GProxyAddress) and at
the libsoup level. The GNOME plugin for libproxy looks at the relevant
GConf keys and will do more complicated things like PAC (requires a JS
engine).

I can't quite remember the details about what's needed to make libsoup
respect the proxy settings (or if anything is needed at all),
hopefully that's the right direction though.

--
Damien