Re: Caps and Options update

Thanks for all your comments, I have pushed a new version on gitorious
that takes them in account.

Here is how I see the next steps, with the aim of integration into trunk:
 0. Fix issues you guys might raise on the latest version
 1. Remove pagination and flags from caps.
 2. (optional) make _set_value() and _get_value() private for both
options and caps.
 3. Modify code in metadata source and media source to use use caps and
options.
 4. Modify at least one plugin to make sure the model works
 5. Modify all plugins to handle the new model
 6. Test everything
 7. (optional) merge all changes, as from this point on, we should
normally not need to break API/ABI to add filtering and sorting support
 8. and 9. Add filtering and sorting support, not sure what order makes
more sense. Filtering would probably be faster to implement since Juan
has already spent quite some time studying the issue.

Any comments on that? (especially the optional steps). Does that look
like a sensible way of doing that?

Guij