Re: Caps and Options update

On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 11:54:00 +0200, "Juan A." Suárez Romero <jasuarez igalia com> wrote:
(...)
In the current code, the only options we are handling are the flags and the pagination. And there is specific API to handle them. I understand that when we'll add sorting and filtering, we will add also specific API to handle them, even if internally they will rely on set/get_value(), as
it is happening right now for flags/pagination.

offtopic, but I just realized that sorting is an example of a capability that actually has a value other than TRUE/FALSE. So Guillaume ignore the question I raised in my previous e-mail.

Iago