IDEA: Split very big containers in small ones (R+D)

I've tagged the idea as R+D, as it doesn't seem easy to do it in the
right way; even more, maybe we will give up on this idea.

Anyway, here is the rationale.

When showing the browse hierarchy, Grilo tries to mimic the same
hierarchy as service backend.

Problem is that some nodes may have a very high number of elements
(thousands). This can be a problem in some clients (think in a mobile
device).

It good be very useful to have a way of telling Grilo how to split too
big categories, which could lead to a "expanded" hierarchy.

How can be done? Very complex issue. The point is that it should affect
plugin's developers as less as possible.

	J.A.