Re: Problem accessing null-terminated arrays of GObjects from JavaScript

On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 10:25 +0000, Iago Toral wrote:
> FWIW, I never liked too much the array approach (we use GList in most
> cases in Grilo so right know I feel like using arrays here is a bit
> weird). I would be ok with changing the API to return GLists, not sure
> what other people think.

In my case, and in the specific cases we're using the arrays, I don't
see any strong reason to use them instead of glists.

As I like to reuse the same stuff as much as possible, I agree with
using glists everytime it is possible or makes sense, and only change to
arrays iff there is a very good reason to do it.

	J.A.