Re: Opinions on multi-source search

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 17:23:27 +0200, "Juan A. Suarez Romero"
<jasuarez igalia com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 16:52 +0200, Iago Toral wrote:
>> I am working on some of the proposed changes. Will take some time
>> though :)
>
> Ok. I know you're very busy. Just to know about it ;)

I reworked grl_multiple_search so that we always send "count" results (when
possible), following the approach Juan suggested.
For now I decided not to add the skip parameter (the implementation would be
problematic).

I still have plans to continue my work on this, for example to let the user
select the list of sources he/she is interested in searching, adding API documentation,
see if I can find a reasonable way to implement the "skip" parameter, etc but
I think it is not worth keeping the feature in my local repo meanwhil,e so I
just pushed it.

If you want to try how it works you can select "All" in the search combo of
grilo-test-ui.

Iago