Re: =?UTF-8?Q?media=5Ffrom=5Fsite=20API?=

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 10:27:21 +0000, Iago Toral <itoral igalia com> wrote:
* grl_multiple_get_media_from_site

Goes through all available sources that support
GRL_MEDIA_FROM_SITE_OP, then tests which one supports the web url
passed in as parameter using grl_media_source_test_media_from_site()
and, if a match is found, invokes
grl_media_source_get_media_from_site() to resolve the media
asynchronously.

Forgot to mention something, The reason I put this in grl-multiple.c is because it is an operation dealing with many sources at the same time, just like grl_multiple_search. I think this is coherent but I still don't like the grl-multiple naming too much so I would like to change that to grilo-facade or something like that in the future.

Iago