Re: Vimeo plugin

O Xov, 29-04-2010 ás 16:15 +0200, Xabier Rodriguez Calvar escribiu:
> I reviewed the patch and suggested joaquim some changes. The issue is
> that we did that in person so no comments here :/

Basically problems were about variables initialization, a couple of
memory leaks and about not defining a function to skip the nodes, but
opening the document with the flag of XML_PARSE_NOBLANKS .

I consider that the rest was ok.

About the blank nodes, I am writing patches to change this in other
plugins using the same base, but I am having some trouble to test it due
to supposed problems with my gdata installation.

Br.