Re: Valgrinding apple trailers plugin

On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 14:28 +0200, Juan A. Suarez Romero wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 12:18 +0200, Xabier Rodriguez Calvar wrote:
> > and it seems we are accesing a structure freed in the callback. As I
> > guessed the structure was being freed when the last element was
> > returned
> > I wrote this small patch. Take a look at it as you know better than me
> > the how those calls work.
>
> Thanks, Xabier.
>
> As I wrote that plugin, I will take care of this patch.
>
> 	J.A.

OK, Xabier, is fine to push it.

Nevertheless, we need to take a look about how some browse structures
are released in the framework. From code seems that
GrlMediaSourceBrowseSpec is freed by framework when callback is invoking
and there is no remaining elements. Thus, if user tries to handle that
structure, it will crash. Either we need to address this in other way,
or writting it in the documentation.

	J.A.