Re: Future/Replacement?

Thank you for your reply. Do I understand then that you will maintain and develop goocanvas - and you will do that because you need it for Akira?

Thanks,

Paul.

On 15/01/2021 10:37, Alberto Fanjul Alonso wrote:
Hi, Paul

We still plan to evolve goocanvas in gtk3 as is the foundation of Akira https://github.com/akiraux/akira <https://github.com/akiraux/akira>

That will happen in https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/goocanvas/-/tree/goocanvas-3.0 <https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/goocanvas/-/tree/goocanvas-3.0>

I'm not sure about gtk4

El vie, 15 ene 2021 a las 11:19, Paul Emsley via goocanvas-list (<goocanvas-list gnome org <mailto:goocanvas-list gnome org>>) escribió:

    I understand that goocanvas is in maintenance mode now and will not be further developed for Gtk3 and
Gtk4.

    I am in the process of converting my application to Gtk3 and wonder what is recommended to be used instead
    of goocanvas.