GooCanvas.Group move item

Hi,

I have some items who are GooCanvas.CanvasGroup (one for each item to be a shape) contained a GooCanvas.CanvasRect and a GooCanvas.CanvasText.

I see i can rotate or translate the group

1/ how to mirrored the group (on X axe or Y axe or both axes) ?

2/ how to get result of each coordinates points of the final shape (or the Rect) ? (this way i can use contraint test to limit any move to not collid other item)

Thank you

Jerome