Re: Goocanvas in update from Gtk2 to Gtk3

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 22:48:22 +0000
Paul Emsley via goocanvas-list <goocanvas-list gnome org> wrote:

In Gtk3  they do not: try mousing around but not entering the spots
and from time to time you will get spurious enter events and when you
do enter the spot, frequently click events don't register.

Hi Paul.

Is the ghost copy of the point at the same distance and direction of
the original points? I've noticed that some Gtk applications have a
few pixels offset to the 'action' point, which is quite annoying
when trying to select texts which involve precision (like 'iiii').

I haven't had the time to investigate this much yet.

John