Re: Can't set item tooltip
- From: Nikita Zlobin <nick87720z gmail com>
- To: Damon Chaplin <damonachaplin gmail com>
- Cc: goocanvas-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can't set item tooltip
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 09:38:49 +0600
В Thu, 5 May 2011 21:01:05 +0100
Damon Chaplin <damonachaplin gmail com> пишет:
> On 5 May 2011 11:54, Nikita Zlobin <nick87720z gmail com> wrote:
> > o_O Polyline stores data in special points structure. What is
> > difference between it and path? Instead of to write one / three
> > integers to known or easy to calculate addresses, i need to create
> > string, which is parsed then back to integers.
> Yes, it would be nice to have an API to set the path data directly.
> (This is mentioned in the TODO.)
Or just add goo_canvas_path_new_from_points and property... again
points? (somewhere like in polyline).
] [Thread Prev