Testing for mailer responcing to list (branch from Re: Feature request for better events support by items)

Last time i got reply from Damon Chaplin for theme "Feature request
for better events support by items", but it did not have list address
neither in "To", nor in "Cc". By the way, when i do replies using
function "Reply to list", field "Cc" also doesn't appear in my reply.
This makes me unsure, wether my replies are sent into list or directly
to list member.

In short, did anyone get one of two replies? One from "Damon Chaplin",
where he says, how much it is important for him, another - my comment
for this reply, where i reposted Damon's reply and commented, that
it doesn't have mailing list address in neither fiel