Re: Build break with latest GTK+ 3

Now the build is broken because GtkAnchorType has been removed, because
it is not used in GTK+. goocanvas uses it in several places. For instance:

1. It is used as a GooCanvasText property, and in the _new() function,
to specify the horizontal and vertical alignment:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/goocanvas/stable/GooCanvasText.html#GooCanvasText--anchor
(though this also has an alignment property, using PangoAlign)

2. GooCanvasWidget also uses it for positioning:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/goocanvas/stable/GooCanvasWidget.html#GooCanvasWidget--anchor

3. It is used for the GooCanvas anchor property, meaning "Where to place
the canvas when it is smaller than the widget's allocated area."
http://library.gnome.org/devel/goocanvas/stable/GooCanvas.html#GooCanvas--anchor

I'm not sure how best to fix this. For text positioning GtkLabel would
just align itself, using gtk_misc_set_alignment, though that's not quite
the same:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkMisc.html#gtk-misc-set-alignment

I suppose we could just create a GooCanvasAnchorType enum.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com