Re: Polyline arrow

Damon Chaplin wrote:
On Sat, 2010-02-06 at 18:03 +0100, Jonathan Armani wrote:
Hi,

The different values of a polyline arrow are "as a multiple of the
line width", it works fine at the creation but
if I update the polyline line-width, arrow is not updated :

g_object_get(connection, "line-width", &current, NULL);
current += weight;
g_object_set(connection, "line-width", current, NULL);

How can I force the update of the arrow after ?

Yes, that does look like a bug.

To workaround it you can update one of the other polyline properties
that do trigger an update, e.g. set "close-path".

Would it be enough to call the changed() method?
Damon