Wrong mous Position when transformating the matrix

Hi,
I'm changing the orientation of my Ball (GooCanvasItem) with this code:

       angle = math.atan2(rotation[0], rotation[1]);
       matrix2 = cairo.Matrix(1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0)
       matrix2.translate(x2, y2)
       matrix2.rotate(angle);
       matrix2.translate(-x2, -y2)
       goo.set_transform(matrix2)

I also have a function when I press on the ball, hold the  mouse
button and move the mouse to another position it should draw a line
between the Ball and the current mouse position.
Since I transform the GooCanvasItem by rotating, it won't work. Seems
like it draws with the current angle (wrong direction).
Any ideas??

Thanks + regards,
Fionn

Video with rotation (don't work): http://vimeo.com/18212663