get_transform crashes with pygoocanvas0.14

I am just upgrading GCompris to use the latest goocanvas 0.14. This
seems to work fine so far but I have a crash in calling
item.get_transform(). I added a call to an item.get_transform() in a
pygoocanvas's demo and it crashes as well.

I am running on Ubuntu 9.04 with pycairo 1.8.4.

Can someone try to reproduce it to be sure ?

Bruno Coudoin  Free educational software for kids  Logiciel Libre à Toulouse     Promouvoir et défendre le Logiciel Libre