example application using pygoocanvas

Hey all,

I'm not sure whether its handy to you all or not, but we recently finished working on an open-source synthesizer project on an embedded system where goocanvas was used for the majority of the user interface. It's not the finest example of python programming, but we got over a number of obstacles that confused us for some time, and some of you on the mailing list may find it useful for developing applications in goocanvas where goocanvas forms the basis for a completely custom UI that is automatible using MIDI.

The address is synthesia.sourceforge.net

Cheers,

Ben