Could any one offer me a tutorial of GooCanvas?

Hi all,

I have to develope a software, a part of that software is like Dia, I found that GooCanvas could relieve the pain of developing, so I decided to learn GooCanvas. But I found that it's hard to find some nice materials for learning GooCanvas. I know I can find the reference manual of GooCanvas on offical web-site, but it's too difficult and too slow for me to learn GooCanvas (My native language is not English), so I wanna find a tutorial that could give me some examples and explanations.

Could anybody give me a nice tutorial for learning GooCanvas or something like that!

Thank you in advance!

Best regrads.

Binglin Young