Zooming the canvas messes up text

Hi,

I have noticed, both in my application as well as in the demos distributed with GooCanvas, that zooming the canvas using set_scale() can cause issues with any text on the canvas.

As the canvas is zoomed increasingly, some of the letters within a text widget do not scale properly, and begin to overlap with each other. You can see this in the examples/text demo application (by scaling the text a few times), or in the following screenshot from my application: http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/300/badtext.png

Has anyone come across this issue before? Unless I'm doing something wrong, this is quite a bug.

Thanks,

Aditya