Re: Get current canvas position

Hi,

Am Montag 13 Oktober 2008 schrieb Damon Chaplin:
> No, I don't think there is a way at present. You could possibly use some
> of the private variables in the GooCanvas struct if you're using C, but
> that isn't ideal.
Which private variables are you referring to? I only see the gtkadjustments
which return values that don't seem to be directly related to the scroll
offset. The canvas_?_offset values aren't related to scrolling and i don't see
anything else that seems to be useful.

Perhaps it's time to look into the goocanvas source code ...

Till