Re: pygoocanvas jhbuild (Was: New release?)

On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 11:56 +0100, Gian Mario Tagliaretti wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > Could we have a new goocanvas release, please? I need it to make a new
> > goocanvasmm release, which I need to make a new Glom release.
>
> Also python bindings are updated into trunk with the latest additions.

Regarding Python bindings, is there any reason why jhbuild compiles
goocanvas trunk but in the case of pygoocanvas it downloads an official
release tarball?  It makes no much sense; either both are tarballs or
both SVN.

  This makes it rather difficult to test new goocanvas features for
Python based programs...

  Yes, I know I am lazy, but I have to confess this stopped me from
testing the new static root items feature Damon implemented :P

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
"The universe is always one step beyond logic" -- Frank Herbert