Re: raise / lower API

Le mercredi 17 décembre 2008 à 10:48 +0000, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro a
écrit :
> On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 23:08 +0100, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> > In GCompris we have a drawing/animation activity. I started to port it
> > to goocanvas but I miss a feature to change the z order of an item. In
> > the old gnomecanvas we could call raise/lower to change the z order.
> >
> > In goocanvas, to do it, you have to mention the item against which you
> > want to raise/lower.
>
> That is not correct.  The 'item' parameter can be None or NULL, have you
> noticed?

I know and I already use this feature. It is used to raise to top or
lower to bottom an item. This was also present in the gnomecanvas. But
we still miss a raise/lower by one z increment.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids