[GOK] Announce: Caribou 0.0.1

Announcing the first release of Caribou!

What is Caribou
===============

Caribou is a text entry and UI navigation application being developed as an alternative to the Gnome On-screen Keyboard. Caribou will focus on creating a usable solution for people whose primary way of accessing a computer is a switch device. More information about Caribou can be found here:

http://live.gnome.org/Caribou

Downloading Caribou

http://bagu.org/scratch/caribou-0.0.1.tar.bz2

Contributing to Caribou

For now the code resides in my personal git repository until I can get it into the GNOME repository:

http://bagu.org/projects/?a=summary&p=caribou

You can clone this repository by running the following command:

git clone http://bagu.org/projects/caribou.git

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or suggestions.