Re: [GOK] Ang: Ang. Re: Why ui grabbing in direct selection mode of gok?

Hi Mats, all,

As a waning GOK maintainer, I'm delighted at the thoughtful criticisms
I'm reading about GOK as I've long agreed with a lot of them. Please see
http://live.gnome.org/Gok (particularly Zero-conf GOK) for more of the
same. I'd love to see us capture all the good ideas by adding them to
this wiki page and even better, to have people willing to help out!

I agree that clinicians (support persons) are really the front line when
it comes to traditional AT sales/support. If a clinician inds a product
complex, that will effect the delivery to the end users. I've worked
with clinicians for a long time.

cheers,
David