Formatting of secondary X-axis

I have a very small spreadsheet (14 K) with temperature and moisture readings over three days, one reading every 15 minutes. I want to show hours on X1 and dates on X2 on a XY graph. Hours show correctly, by dates don't. The problem occured in 1.12.48. I then compiled 1.12.53, but it's still there! To me, this looks like a bug.

Is there some graph-guru out there who would accept to have look at the spreadsheet and tell me what the problem is?

Many thanks

wergo