Re: follow up: problems with gnumerics tests, did e.g. the applix import ever succeed? - needs 'locale advice'?

All tests use GnumericTest.pm which removes environment vars LANG,
LOCALE, LC_*.  Then it sets LC_ALL=C.  So trying to override them when
running the test suite will get you nowhere.

The SHA1 for the applix test was generated on my system.  The test
exists to make sure we don't accidentally make changes we didn't
intend to.  As no-one cares about applix I doubt the actual output was
ever inspected in fine detail.  If you see unwanted locale dependency
then we might be missing a gnm_push_C_locale somewhere in there.

M.