newbie

I use gnumeric’s calendar template for an events and appointments calendar. One feature that would very useful would be to automatically identify the current date by marking the relevant cell(s). This could be by background colour (which would be my preference), or bolding the day box, or something like that.

Is there “code” that could be inserted in the worksheet to accomplish this. I do no longer have the skills to do this myself (I fiddled with, what did we call these routines, many years ago?). Can somebody out there help me out?

I run gnumeric 1.10.17 on Linux, for what it is worth.

I know, I know. You can download an abundance of free calendars that can do this; it’s just that I like to make my own and have, or change, everything just the way I like it.

Jake

jcornelis startmail com