Re: Almost successful Gnumeric Windows build...

Dear Ron,

If you are still around, I wanted to know if you were successful in building Gnumeric for Windows using MSYS2.
Have you solved the two issues you mentioned in your email last year?
Did you make an installer that other people can use?

Thank you in advance for your help,

All the best,

Frédéric