Re: Is it possible to define a font "globally" for a chart?

Hi Anton,

It is not directly possible to change all fonts at once, but you can
define a charting theme as explained in the Goffice API reference :
https://developer.gnome.org/goffice/unstable/goffice-0.10-Theming.html

Your themes should lie in ~/.goffice/themes and have the .theme
extension.

Hope this helps,
Jean

Le samedi 17 octobre 2020 à 14:47 -0700, Anton Kratz via gnumeric-list