Re: Whenever I try to save a file in *.gnumeric format, my gnumeric crashes

> Did you insert images in the file?

No.

> Was the file in a different format before opening in Gnumeric?

It happens with both use-cases that I have file: tab-separated ASCII from import, as well as manually inserting numbers from scratch.

> And can you provide a sample file?

To reproduce:
1. Open gnumeric
2. Insert a number into the first cell (for example "1")
3. Try to save ("Book1.gnumeric")

Result: gnumeric crashes. Message on bash:
kratz@kratz-VirtualBox:~$ gnumeric

** (gnumeric:2359): CRITICAL **: 14:31:29.402: go_doc_init_write: assertion 'doc->priv->imagebuf == NULL' failed
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Side notes:
  • Strangely, saving in *.xlsx format works! Only compressed and uncomplessed gnumeric formats seem to cause this. I would prefer to save in gnumeric format.
  • Otherwise, gnumeric seems to work and behave normally.
Anton
Anton