Re: feature request

Bill's suggestion would be a small improvement. More important to me would
be to make the "Sum =  " box disappear. I usually have several sheets and
must extend the window sideways, or scroll them, to see their names. Very
rarely have I used the formula box. Incidentally I often work with a 10"
laptop screen.

Frank
On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 09:11:38 +0200, "bill dobbins" <mothing post com>