Re: Installing Gnumeric 1.12.44 on Windows 10 Computer

Hi Roberts,

There is no Windows binary for recent versions of Gnumeric.
Windows support has been discontinued.

But you can still install Gnumeric on Windows 10 using WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux).
It is a bit less easy to install and a bit less integrated, but it works (I tested it myself).

All the best,

Frédéric