Re: How to use GsfTimestamp for windows timestamp (relative to 1.1.1601)

Thank you Morten.

As far as my calculation goes, the difference is -11644473600 which doesn't fit in 32-bit variable, am I wrong?

Regarding GDateTime, any suggestions on how should I use so the property type will be VT_FILETIME?