Re: How to prevent Gnumeric from overwriting the same file by different gnumeric instances

I often access an open Gnumeric file from a script with ssconvert. I would
not like exclusive locking. I also often reopen a last-saved file in
another window to help straighten out some blunder I've made. I could live
with a warning if it were innocuous.

Frank
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 20:28:29 -0400, Morten Welinder <mortenw gnome org>