Re: Adjusting menus

Le vendredi 02 mars 2018 à 09:39 -0800, Rich Shepard a écrit :
   I'm switching from LibreOffice's Calc to gnumeric and have a
question
about the menus at the top of the frame.

   By default, there are three rows of icons left-aligned with a lot
of space
to the right of each row. How can I move at least one of the bottom
two rows
up to the top row and gain an additional line or two for data?

You can't. But you can hide them using the View menu.

Hope this helps,
Jean